GE - sewing question/help needed

Nancy Howell nthgsmk at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 08:25:26 PDT 2001

Attn: Sewing guild members or anyone who has done this before...
I need to know how to apply flat trim to a round neckline (for the loaner
garb tunic project). I hand basted, but the trim puckers...looks like you
know what. It has been prewashed. Any & all advice will be considered! I
read somewhere about steaming the trim before sewing it down..?
Thanks in advance for the help; I'd like to knock this out before Sat so I
can bring it to clean up day for Gwynyfwy...Looking forward to seeing
everyone soon-Nan Turnbull