GE - May 10th demo

Heather Jones hjones at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Thu Apr 26 08:17:56 PDT 2001

Greetings!

I am looking for volunteers for a demo on Thursday, May 10th, at Hunter's
Creek Elementary.  The demo will start at 6:45 pm and last until 8:00
pm.  Hunter's Creek Elementary is located at 10650 Beinhorn Rd (just south
of I-10 off Voss) in the Houston area.  Our audience will vary in ages from
6 to 12 with their parents.

I am looking for dancers and light fighters, and I would like to have
several tables set up with the various crafts that are done within the
SCA.  There is also room for musicians and/or bards.

If you are able to volunteer your time and your skills, we would love to
have you.  RSVPs are requested.

Thank you,
Lady Suannoch.

Lady Suannoch nighean mhic Choinnich