GE - Address request,please help.

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Tue Apr 10 09:46:27 PDT 2001

I have replied privately to Seren as requested but I wanted to make sure
that everyone know that you do not need the list admin to get such
information.  You can do it yourself via mailserv.

1.  Go to http://lists.ansteorra.org/

2.  Choose GatesEdge from the droplist and then click the options button.

3.  Fill in your email address.

4.  Click the button for the command you want.  In this case the WHO command
will show you who is on the list.

Output of the who command shows that there are 95 members on the list and
lists their email addresses.

Regards,

Eadric