GE - New Crew Interested In Fighting

William de Clare rigali at email.com
Thu Apr 12 14:50:02 PDT 2001

What luck today while recruiting - BINGO!

     Awhile back ago when I tryed to get a war practice over here in the
Woodlands I mentioned it to many of the people at Montgomery College. They
expressed deep interest in coming over to see it, but a couple said they had
seen us before out there. After they described the group I knew it was not
ours. Today I was talking to a guy who hangs out with about five other guys
who do something similiar. I'm pretty sure it's them. He was beyond excited
that we exist, and really wants to start playing. I told him, we should have
a fighter practice this week (Friday?) somewhere in the area. He and his
friends would like to attend as soon as we know what's up. He lives two
streets over from Robin. Five streets away from me.

Let's get them in,
William de Clare