GE - A Knight's Tale

Maria Bulgarelli scarlettmb at prodigy.net
Sat Apr 14 12:30:13 PDT 2001

Hadn't even heard of the demo, but it's a great idea.  When I was in PA and belonged to the Trek club up there, we used to go to the movies all the time and dress in costume and hand out flyers.  We did raffles and fund raising stuff like the candy too.  The raffle should be for something really nice that someone who is not SCA would like but could use if they got interested in SCA.  Try looking for a period looking centerpiece for a dinner table - maybe something glass of a castle.  It's best to have a bunch of people there.  You could have someone with a Polaroid camera and someone dressed like King Henry the 8th or King Arthur.  You could do pictures for like $1.50 each or something (depends on what the film costs).  Those are the things that I remember off the top of my head.  If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

Maria