GE - Midsummer Faire "?"

Phillip Toland p.toland at computer.org
Mon Apr 16 20:07:58 PDT 2001

Well I haven't a clue at the actually numbers but 20 sounds good to me.
I really appeciate the donation for childrens.  We already have some
prizes including a tic tac toe board, a castle making set, and a water
color paint kit.

Thanks for remembering the little people,
Caelainn

On 16 Apr 2001 19:42:18 -0500, William de Clare wrote:
> Good Day,
>
>      What is the estament of children attending Midsummer Faire? I picked up
> a small lego castle set with two towers and a couple of men for a child's
> prize. I'm almost tempted to pull them out and play with them myself (don't
> worry I won't).
>

> In Service,
> William de Clare

"An appointment is an engagement to see someone, while a morningstar
is a large lump of metal used for viciously crushing skulls. It is
important not to confuse the two."
 -Corporal Carrot