GE - William the Invisible

Nancy Howell nthgsmk at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 06:44:31 PDT 2001

Greetings unto Caitlin the Exhausted....
We too are pleased to hear of William's diagnosis & treatment. Whew!!Quite a
long haul pain in the rear, but not as awful as it could have been. We do
celebrate w/you the homecoming & wish you our best for speedy recovery &
continued strength. Lucky Bill now has time for reading & catching up on all
those movies, TV etc....sorry this leisure was so hard won! Do try not to
run yourself too deep into the ground w/nurse duties..call on us if we can
do anything to assist,ok?
We remain-
Nan & Elizabeth Turnbull(Nancy & Devin)