GE - What is everyone doing this weekend?

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Apr 26 19:48:35 PDT 2001

The plan is to go to Golden Arrow in Stone Bridge Keep (Victoria) but there
is some possibility that I may be called to Elfsea Spring Faire.

For those who have nor heard the Lady Arabella the keeper of the Kingdom
Calendar and wife to the Kingdom Archery Marshal went into the hospital
mid-week after having severe headaches.  She was diagnosed with a subdural
hematoma.  The neurosurgeons went to work yesterday and think they have
stopped the bleeding.  Last I heard she was recovering nicely and they had
hoped to be able to move her out of  the surgical ICU this evening.

There is some possibility that I may need to go to Elfsea Spring Faire and
stand in for the Kingdom Archery Marshal.  Either way, I'll be out of town
this weekend.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com