GE - What is everyone doing this weekend?

kdw kdwells_1999 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 07:31:34 PDT 2001

Oh Talmon, I am so terribly speechless. My prayers are with
you and your family. Adelicia, was loved by all of us for
many a year. I remeber the first time I met her I was 10 I
belive, and my ex stepfather Sir Sean De Carew was fighting
in crown out at jellystone park. He was down to the final
three I believe he was against Igman. He passed out on the
field due to his size and the heat. I wasn't upset for him,
but for my mother for she did love him dearly. Adelicia was
in the pavillion next to ours and she had Pippa, take me
over to her and she sat there with me while the paramedics
came and checked him out, and she was the kindest ,
gentlest, accepting person I could of met that day and will
forever hold it close to my heart.
She has gone on to watch and protect us from above now, and
will remain with each one of us.

with great hugs,
Kyrstyn (Kimberly)