[Gatesedge] Spoke with Talmon

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Apr 27 14:20:20 PDT 2001

I just got off the phone with Talmon and he sounded as if he is doing as
well as can be expected.  He has his kids at home with him and made sure
they knew that if there was anything that we could do he should give us a
call.

In accordance with Adelicias wishes they will have a private ceremony and
cremation.  Sometime following they will have a memorial service but the
specifics have not been worked out yet.

As we hear more I will pass the specifics along.

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com