[Gatesedge] knives

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Mon Apr 30 13:58:54 PDT 2001

There are always a *lot* of knife dealers at the big gun shows held each month
at the Brown Convention Center and/or Astrohall. Everything from pocket knives
to swords is offered - I'm sure that there'd be something to catch your eye if
you're looking for a bodice knife. Check 'em out! There's a show every other
month (or so) at the Astrohall that features all sorts of collectibles (Western,
World War II, etc.). Even if you aren't into guns, it can be fun looking at the
memorabilia. :-)

Yours,
Michael Silverhands