[Gatesedge] Demos - Movies

Kenneth Rigali swan_knight at email.com
Thu Aug 23 05:16:16 PDT 2001

Greetings,

     Mr. Trojanawski (Mr. T)would be the man to talk to. We were more than welcomed to return after doing such a great job last time. Woodlands should be a given if you talk to him. He welcomed us to demo when Lord of the Rings comes out. There was no knowledge of the other movies at the time.

William de Clare