[Gatesedge] Legion Fighter Practice

Kenneth Rigali swan_knight at email.com
Wed Aug 1 12:48:34 PDT 2001

Good Day To All,

     Summer always hampers fighter practice (always has). Working in an iron shop all day renders me of energy even upon the weekend, as of late. I had suggested trying to start a war practice once a month in the Woodlands or Spring area (halfay spot between Ravens Fort and Stargate). The only interest seem to come from outside our canton for it. In order to have a sufficent melee practice we have to have numbers. The Canton does not have them. So we need to find a place that will attract fighters from all around. Whelp, gotta get back to work.

Miss You My Brothers,
William de Clare
Legion of the Sable Star