[Gatesedge] How to Survive a Hafla

RobinW5410 at aol.com RobinW5410 at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 15:42:04 PDT 2001

Searching for just the right Middle Eastern dish for the potluck?  You know
the one, it is period and your friends will still eat it?  Still trying to
decide on a name?  Have you promised yourself that you would register your
devise and the sketch is buried in your desk somewhere, and has been since
you got the desk?

Join us this Saturday for an afternoon of Middle Eastern theme activities.
We will exchange recipes and may even cook a few, Discuss garb and work on
heraldry.  This is a chance to share resources and get ready for the fall
activities in an air-conditioned environment (trust me I grew up without AC
some modern inventions are just to cool).  Bring your books and ideas to
share.

Please call if you plan to attend so we are sure to have enough copies of any
handouts.

When: Saturday, August 4th, 1:00pm to whenever
Where 3423 Valerie Lane
        Spring, 77380
(Mapquest gives better directions than I can)

Contact: Anne de Bruges (MKA Robin Walker)
        281-367-5790  weekdays and after 5:00pm
        281-292-9801 work