[Gatesedge] North Houston Lunch Bunch

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at ev1.net
Mon Aug 6 21:32:30 PDT 2001

Greetings and apologies for multiple postings:

The North Houston Lunch Bunch is at it again (weren't we hungry last month?)
this Wednesday, August 8 at 11:30 am.  This time we're heading for the
Supreme Soup & Salad in the shopping center on the southwest corner of I-45
and Greens Road.  For directions, please e-mail me privately at
macthomas at ev1.net or call me at home, 281-651-0781.  Hope to see lots of you
there!

In your service,
Stephen

P.S.  Don't forget the West Houston Lunch Bunch meets every THIRD Wednesday.
Contact Mistress Hillary for more information.