[Gatesedge] Re: North Houston Lunch Bunch

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at ev1.net
Wed Aug 8 16:12:15 PDT 2001

Maria sez to Eadric, she sez ...

> BTW, how did you make out with that train derailment?

Hi all ...

First off, I hope everyone was unaffected by the derailment and that life
continued along undisturbed.  I'm guessing that since we haven't heard
anything from our folks up north, no news is good news.  (A quick "we're
fine" would be a cool thing to hear from our folks in Montgomery County,
though.)  Now, having said that, I *have* to say this:

If you wanna make out with a train derailment, start by shaking your caboose
at it.

Making tracks,
Stephen