[Gatesedge] Re: North Houston Lunch Bunch

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Aug 8 17:57:47 PDT 2001

I was at Red Tape over the weekend and evidently when I got home Sunday
night the derailment had occurred a very short time before.

When I got up Monday morning I thought it was odd that there was absolutely
no traffic on the road in front of my house.  When I got down to the FM 149/
TX 249 / FM 1774 intersection I discovered the road was barricaded and a
State trooper there.  He told me what happened and told me that he wasn't
sure if I would be allowed back to the house in the evening when I came home
from work.

They did let me back to the house.  Everyone south of Mill Creek was allowed
to stay at their homes so Talmon and I both weren't really inconvenienced.
(but there is only 1 house a church between me and Mill Creek and Talmon is
right against Mill Creek.

All the back to normal and all the roads are open this evening.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com