[Gatesedge] Re: North Houston Lunch Bunch

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Aug 8 14:38:20 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Kelly Rhodes <corsair at concentric.net>
To: <gatesedge at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 2:02 PM
Subject: [Gatesedge] Re: North Houston Lunch Bunch

> Speaking of lunch bunches (a great idea BTW), I believe I heard of a lunch
> bunch that takes place in the Compaq area? This is much closer to home for
> me and I'd be interested in attending. Does anyone know about this? Did I
> just imagine it? :)
>
> Thank you,
> Evelun

There is a Compaq Lunch Bunch that meets every now and again.  Usually we
meet somewhere in the FM1960 Area  It has been about 6 weks since our last
lunch outing so i is probably about time for me to set anotherone up.  I'll
put you one the distribution list.

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com