[Gatesedge] Sewing Guild

Bonnie Fowler trex8 at flash.net
Thu Aug 9 16:39:46 PDT 2001

I talked to the manager at Joanns in Conroe.She said that if members show
their blue card they can recieve a group discount of 10%.I'm sure the
Joann's in the Woodlands will honor it too.You need to request the group
discount and show your sca membership card.If questioned,you might state
that this organization has several guilds including
,sewing/beading/needlework as well as others.
                                Ysmene