[Gatesedge] William the Invisible's Mother

Carolyn Young mrbill at neosoft.com
Wed Aug 29 14:22:53 PDT 2001

Dear Friends,

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers for Mom and us.  It is my sad duty to let you all know that she passed away yesterday, Tuesday, about 4 PM.  Bill said it was quite peaceful; her breathing slowed until it just stopped.

We will be taking her back to New York to be buried next to Bill's father.   We will keep the list informed as to any services.

Thank you all,
Caitlin and William