[Gatesedge] Baronial - help

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 19:54:19 PDT 2001

To Gate's Edge:

This is the list thus far:
Meats, Cheese, Taboule, homemade bread and Spiced tea.

I think that a nice arrangement of fruit and veggies would be good.  Maybe
lemonade if it is going to be on the hot side.(I hope it won't be)
I think Annes is bringing olives.  It would also be nice to have a light
dessert.  I am looking in to something. But if anyone has any ideas on
anything that would be great.  If you have a specialty that would be great!
Please let Annes and I know as soon as you can.

We thank you for all your help.

Annes and Gwyn

The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule.
-Albert Einstein-