[Gatesedge] Calendar

Carolyn Young Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Tue Dec 11 15:04:59 PST 2001

Greetings from your Seneschal,

I was just looking at our calendar and I noticed there were no Gate's Edge
guild meetings listed (I just added the Drummer's Guild) for the rest of
this month or for January.  With all the newcomers we already have and are
going to be getting in the near future, it sure would be nice if the guild
principles, or just an interested party, kept the calendar up to date on
guild meetings.  I know with the holidays upon us it is easy to overlook
this little task, but it can mean so much for a new one to find just the
thing they were looking for.  A word to the wise...

Cheers,
Caitlin

Carolyn Young
MIS Department