[Gatesedge] Head count so far...

macthomas macthomas at mail.ev1.net
Tue Dec 4 11:47:34 PST 2001

With this many people expected to attend and sit together, may I
suggest that we make some sort of plan to get someone there early
with a good deal of the decorations in hand, that can take the
time first thing to get our tables at least partially decorated
and get reserved cards at each place?  Tegan and I will be there
first thing, but we'll be tied up getting the rummage sale table
set up and can't guarantee that we can grab tables and decorate
first thing.

Stephen, daring to think out loud (and from the office, no
less ...)