[Gatesedge] Table at Yule Feast???

Shanahan Stormbearer ms_shanahan at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 20:23:55 PST 2001

Greetings, Dear Lady!!!

I re-found your new info!!!!

Seren, I know this is BIG time late, but is the room at your table at SG
Yule feast?  Evelun & I were able to make feast reservations and would love
to sit with you all.

I have a lot of red and gold decorations I could add to the effort if you
have need of any..... ie:

4 dark brass charges w/ a twisted rope edging
4 brass votive holders
red tapers & 2 red 7-day candles
red pillar candles
6 red brocade napkins
70" round red brocade table cloth
a gold table runner
a 3-candle gold 'Lotus' flower bowl
lots of red &/or gold poisettias & gold folage
poisettia candle rings & holly
gold lace (plastic) placemats

If you need any of that, please let me know and I'll bring it.  Do you need
any help getting stuff ready tomorrow night or Friday night?  Evelun & I are
ready and willing, just give us a call... or an email.

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend,

Shanahan