[Gatesedge] Table at Stargate Yule

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Dec 5 21:21:17 PST 2001

Telynor,

There aren't any feast reservations left and I am not sure how long the
waiting list is.

We will be taking food just in case the waiting list doesn't open up.

Please join us and please bring your Titled Bards Banner to display.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com