[Gatesedge] Table at Stargate Yule

brichard brichard at pdq.net
Thu Dec 6 10:08:48 PST 2001

>===== Original Message From Lord Eadric Anstapa via gatesedge at ansteorra.org
=====
>There aren't any feast reservations left and I am not sure how long the
>waiting list is.

>We will be taking food just in case the waiting list doesn't open up.

Yah, I think off-board or side-board or whatever the local terminology is fro
bringing your own food is probably the way I'll be going.  Especially true
with the youngsters along!  In places where I've lived before, no feast ticket
meant no table space.  Is that also true of Ansteorran events?

>Please join us and please bring your Titled Bards Banner to display.

THAT is the plan!

Hope to see you there!!!

Take Care,
  Telynor