[Gatesedge] Pestilence Ball work day

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Wed Dec 12 11:04:06 PST 2001

Greetings one and all!

I hope your all ready for the up coming festivities this Saturday at our
Canton Yule party!

On another note........ I have scheduled a work day for the building of the
Catacomb facade on Saturday January 19th to coincide with Charter Painting.
We will be discussing various preparations for the ball once the building
and painting are complete.  If you have volunteered to do ANYTHING at all
for the ball please come to this meeting!

I will prepare a great feast to satiate all who come to work.

In service,
Damask