[Gatesedge] New Year's Eve Revel

Alisstassia alisstassia at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 17:41:24 PST 2001

Buon Anno, Tutti!

December 31st we are indeed having a Feste Anno Nuova for our Gates Edge/SCA
Family!  We will have snacks and drinks but would appreciate a head count to
get an idea of how much we will need. :)

Please e-mail me to let me know if you are planning to attend...we hope to
see you ALL there!
(alisstassia at yahoo.com)

Ci'vediamo December 31!

~Alisstassia del Balzo