[Gatesedge] Re: New Year's at Carluccio & Alisstacia's

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Thu Dec 27 13:41:52 PST 2001

Dear Friends,

I plan on being there but we may be very late.  My "betrothed" will be with
me and he has expressed a wish to visit our cousins in the north who plan on
having their New Year's party at the home of their former baron and
baroness.  He is especially interested in seeing that "Damned Dane" as he is
wont to call Sir Kief.  Their party is slated to begin at about 7 pm so we
would probably get there as early as possible, stay for a few hours and then
come back south for the Gate's Edge Revel.  We should be arriving sometime
after 10 pm but before 11 pm.  Should we bring anything besides ourselves
and a smile?  Drinks I know but I'm talking food here.  Thanks.  I remain...

In Service,
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen