[Gatesedge] Table at Stargate Yule

brichard brichard at pdq.net
Thu Dec 6 10:32:59 PST 2001

>===== Original Message From gatesedge at ansteorra.org =====
>I don't know about the rest of the kingdom, but that is definitely NOT the
>case here in Stargate.  With all of the wonderful chefs around here feasts
>sell out rather rapidly and if 'no feast, no table' were the case, half of
>the attendees would be sitting outside on the grass. <G>
>
>Cheers,
>Caitlin

Ah, OK.  Different ways in different places.  Up north, we'd have room around
the edges of the feast hall where people would eat "Side-Board" by bringing
blankets and picnic baskets.  Or people would eat "Off-Board" by going
off-site and return for dancing and the other after-dinner revelry.

So if I may, could I bring myself and two teenagers and join you at the Gate's
Edge table?  My feast-gear basket has table cloth & candles, etc, but it's in
my house colours.  Gyronny-wavy of six, sable mullety argent, and vert
mulletty Or, an estoile argent.  I don't know if it's something you'd want to
use on your table or not.

  Enjoy!
    Telynor

m.k.a.