GE - Archery and DO-IT this Saturday

Phillip Toland p.toland at computer.org
Thu Feb 1 09:54:04 PST 2001

DO-IT will serve as this months meeting of the brewer's guild.  If you have
something you would like to brew but need help please let us know so we can
have the necessary equipment on hand.  Yes there will be tasting and
possible the brewing of some sodas if nothing else.

For dinner how does kabobs and grilled vegetables sound, with chocolate
glazed orange angel food cake and white chocolate raspberry cake for
dessert.

I would appreciate it if people could pick something from the list below to
bring to help with dinner

steak
chicken breast
shrimp
green pepper
red pepper
red onion
mushrooms
cherry tomatoes
squash
(any other vegetable you would like grilled)

I will bring marinade, skewers, and desserts but would love donations of the
above.

In Service to Hungry Gentles Everywhere,

Cealainn