GE - IRON SEAMSTRESSES-Sewing Challenge!!

Jennifer Mittelstaedt gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 13:19:43 PST 2001

OK! Gate's Edge!

             LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...  BOYS AND GIRLS...

Come and see this THURSDAY...THURSDAY...Thursday one time only this MONTH...

              The Gate's Edge IRON SEAMSTRESSES Challenge!!

  Now who is up to the Challenge?!

I have four champions in my corner.  I Challenge everyone!!

     I want to see another five "person" team ready to take the SEWING
CHALLENGE and meet my team in sewing combat.  Everyone has heard of the IRON
CHEF...  Well NOW MEET the IRON SEAMSTRESSES!!!

"I had a dream. I thought it was an impossible dream.  But after years of
searching I have found it...  SEWING STADIUM!" says GWYNAFWY.

(Announcer)
	So, This is your chance, this is your time, register now.
Who's sewing will reign supreme!

(Each team shall be aloud a cheering section as well.)

Until we meet Challengers...

THE IRON SEAMSTRESSES

(registrations for teams will be taken until midnight Weds. 2-7-01. Send to
gwyn_26 at hotmail.com)