GE - Virus Warning

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at ev1.net
Wed Feb 7 05:54:25 PST 2001

>From the list administrator:

This just came in from Lady Damask, but our majordomo program thought she
sent it to too many people to be included on our list, so it went kaboingy.
Here's what she wrote, and thanks for the heads up.

In your service,
Stephen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please be aware of an email coming from " HA HA HA"  The real story of snow
white and the seven dwarves, it will contain an attachment.  I know that
most of you are already aware of this, but some may not be.  I have gotten
this twice now (no, I didn't open it David), it is a real virus, I checked
it out.
I don't know how it found me (I'm on a lot of lists though), so if you get
it just delete it.

Sincerely,
Pam

"Two things stand like stone:  kindness in another's trouble; courage in
your own."  Celtic Wisdom