GE - IRON SEAMSTRESS-FRENCH

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Fri Feb 9 12:04:02 PST 2001

I feel that we should think about having a work night for the regalia that
is separate from regular sewing guild meetings.  That way we could use
sewing guild for building our loaner garb supply.  I see a new "Iron
seamstress" challenge taking form................. how about the same two
teams (maybe add another to give the men a chance at bragging rights), with
the challenge to each create a complete set of loaner garb.  The women's
teams to each make a ladies set , chemise, skirt and bodice (one size fits
all (draw strings, don't you know) ,or Italian ren , and the men to make
T-tunics and parti-coloured fighters tunics (may need to go for a small,
medium and large size here).  The gauntlet is thrown........... who will
accept the challenge?

Damask
Iron seamstress-French