GE - The IRON SEAMSTRESS -FINIAL RESULTS

Jennifer Mittelstaedt gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 09:36:09 PST 2001

	Excuse me Seren but I think that message was just a bit rude.
I know Gate's Edge needs to support TRF but we also need to support the SCA
in it's self.  I know that several groups don't get to do a weekend at TRF
and yes we are lucky that we get to do it.  But, That does not mean that we
have to do TRF every weekend.  That includes yourself. :)  Deputies for TRF
need an opportunity to be deputies.
   And crown is just one weekend out of the entire running of TRF.  If
Gate's Edge gets approval on the bid, I don't think that it will detract
support to TRF.  And I don't think that anyone should feel "guilty" about
anything.  We do what we can...  I don't wish to offend anyone and if I
sound rude - I am sorry.  It just seemed a bit like a slap for someone new
to our group trying to autocrat such a big event.
Again I am sorry.

Sincerely
Gwyn