GE - Wish Me Luck, I'm asking her tomorrow

William de Clare rigali at email.com
Mon Feb 12 19:36:55 PST 2001

Wish Me Luck !!!!!!!!!

     I'm asking the Goddess With the Golden Bouquet (AKA  Aphrodite's Jealousy, God's Masterpiece, (soon to be known as Ansetorra's Unsurpassable Pride) etc..........) out tomorrow, for a date on Valentines (Gulp!!!). I doubt she will be able to resist me; but stranger things have happened. I'll try to inform you all tomorrow night. Sorry, Bowen I can't risk getting my armor rusted with tears, if she shoots me down.

Lady Fortune, be kind.
William de Clare