GE - I asked her and the result is...........

William de Clare rigali at email.com
Tue Feb 13 15:19:54 PST 2001

Nature

Well here it is,

    I finished the my poem Aphrodite's Jealousy and singed all it's edges. This gave the poem a old and beautiful look. Then I bought a beautiful frame and framed it. Of course I also spotted a teddy bear to cute to pass, so I got it for as well. This morning I got up early to have my haircut before class. There was a candy store next door. I decided to peek in and see if there was something small to add. I ended up with a whole box of their homemade candies and some flavored cocos. Plus I had six other poems I had written her. I also added the video footage of me fighting in her honor at Bastide Des Corbeaux. The only thing I had of hers, was the peer review she did on my English paper. Instead of turning it in; I took it with me. I folded it up and placed it in my vambrace. I pulled it out and unfolded it before the camera so she would understand the significance of the video and fight. Now I had to wrap it all up for her; but I could not find any paper worthy of her. I made one last stop at Pier 1 Imports and found this beautiful chest. It was of good size, carved, and beautiful; so it became her wrapping.

     When I got to my English Class she was sitting there as graceful as a swan. My friends urged me to sit next to her. I fell to some sort of unworthy feeling. I quickly fell in with the company of my friends. After class I knew it was my last chance. I could not let her go; therefore I overpowered my fears and approached her. I walk her to the parking lot and asked her to drive over to my car. She did so in a gray truck. I asked what happened to her black one while holding the chest in my hands. She said

I'll finish this later. Someone is at the door,

William de Clare