GE - Question-Midsummer

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Wed Feb 21 09:29:59 PST 2001

I love the idea that people are wanting to do something beat and have that
something neat associated with MSF.  Hopefully nobody is stressing about it
and hopefully there isn't any tension.

Gwen did have a valid point in that any planning for tokens needed to be
discussed with the gate coordinator to make sure that she hadn't already
arranged for something else.  However, I don't think that should in any way
discourage people from exploring and enjoying casting.

In Service,

Eadric