GE - Question-Midsummer

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Wed Feb 21 10:26:57 PST 2001

Actually I consider Feast tokens a part of the gate coordinators job.  Gate
collects the money and hands out the tokens.

For those interested there is an excellent Gate Operations Manual on the
ansteorra.org website that lists all he policies, procedures, and a
checklist of the things that the gate coordinator should provide/arrange.
Site and Feast tokens are both on that checklist.  Basically I have asked
Robin to use that manual and take care of all the things listed.  I will be
creating the event fliers and will help Robin arrange whatever else she
asks.

Still, everyone step right up an volunteer.

Regards,

Eadric