GE - so quiet I had to say something - NOT

Stacy Kopec tegangwyllt at usa.net
Wed Feb 21 10:58:19 PST 2001

Walick,

If you'd like some help please let me know.  I'd be happy to come over on one
of your "free" nights and learn the process and the tools that are needed.
You can contact me via e-mail at TeganGwyllt at usa.net  or by phone.  Use the #
for Ld. Stephen Macthomas that is listed in the Two Towers or the Over the
Edge(?).

In service,
Tegan Gwyllt

 "Walt Mihalik" <mihalik at garygreene.com> wrote:
I'm working with wood, at first I thought I'd make a whole
bunch maybe for sight tokens. But for now I'm just trying to
make enough for our Canton. But if we used a few as molds
for sand castings, who knows. Now that it's warmed up a bit
I can start carving again out in the garage. I can only do
about one a night (free night) so it's going to take some
time.

Walick Sorefingers