GE - Re: metal casting/molds for MSF XI

mattias gottlieb mattgottlieb01 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 11:09:08 PST 2001

ehhhhmmeee well you see i was going to melt the
figurines down and make myself a silver dagger... i
thought if i could just get a rod type shape i could
hammer it the way i wanted it... anyway while pouring
into this glass tube, the tube shattered and well
luckily i was not burned i decided i did not have the
equipment to continue so i swept up what i could and
then melted it back down into a small bread pan and
there i has stayed for the last ten or so years... (if
you know me you know that if it has been ten years
since i did this i was not yet old enough to be held
accountable for my actions... thus is must have been
an accident.)

that's the story morningglory...

this is my test name for the sca (Mattius Gottlieb)
austrian about late 1400's early 1500's tell me what
you think ok???

Godspeed
James