GE - Officer's meeting tonight

Diane M. Mathews camelothorse at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 26 12:58:14 PST 2001

I hate to do this again but, I will be unable to attend the officer's meeting tonight.  Will someone call or email me and fill me in ?   There is not too much new in Equestrian.   There was a lovely practise this past Feb. 18 but, there will not be practise in March due to Gulf Wars.   Serene----please give me a call.  I read some information about the devices that I wanted to run by you.   AND--Stephen---
Please call me and let me know if you still want me to do the work for the Heralds that you had spoken to me about.  I am still planning to do my share for Mid-Summer Faire.  I think I will have my mundane problems under control by the end of February. (I Hope !!)

Guinevere

PS---to Bowen---the armor came !!!!