No subject

Tyr Tjuguskegg tjuguskegg at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 19:12:36 PST 2001

Damask,

I really don't understand the concept of having a list that you can't
discuss things on, but if I am really breaking all the rules and not being
polite well then I guess I will just drop the discussion anyway because as
far as I know this is the only place or way for me to talk about it, I guess
I am not as fortunate as some who have everyones phone number or whatever to
convey messages, and since the guild is NOT formed yet but only in the
process of being formed I guess someone else who has much more "ettiquette"
than I can invite everyone into their home and start the casting guild,
because I for one spent a lot of time and energy just trying to get the few
people that came Saturday and if it is not appreciated then well I have no
problem with someone else running the show, I was just trying to do my part
for the society, Eadric maybe since you have the expertise in casting and
much more politically correct about things you can get better results....the
more I talk about it the more I get frustrated with the whole concept, so
now its not so amusing, I will stop now before I really say something
inappropriate, I seem to be good at that...

Tyr "the barbaric" Tjuguskegg

I think it is time to hug another tree...