GE - Can we post a domesday

William de Clare rigali at email.com
Mon Feb 26 20:37:16 PST 2001

Greetings Everyone,

     Is there anyway to post a domesday list on our web site (like Ravens Fort)?  http://users.ev1.net/~jacinth/ravensfort/edomesday.html Where you volunteer what information you would like posted. I know often, I would have like to have sent people personal thanks, but unable to locate their emails or phone numbers. Or can we get a second list for chat ( I think many of us enjoy it ), I do.

     By the way I would be the guilty party of using the fancy stuff (backgrounds, fonts, etc...). I know no one is accusing me of being inconsiderate; but I'm sorry about doing it. It does make sense, just never crossed my mind before. Thanks for pointing it out.

If anyone needs to get in touch with me, contact me at:          rigali at email.com

     I think there is a small communication breakdown in what Eadric was trying to say. I did not detect an intentional attack from him. I for one deeply appreciate your endeavors Tyr, please don't be disheartened, and don't quit the guild. Your the perfect host, and I enjoyed the other night and look forward to more. It's terrific to have someone with your energy for the canton, email me.

I play at Gates Edge because of the wonderful people in it (Ya'll rule),
William de Clare