GE - posting proposal 715.2.3

mattias gottlieb mattgottlieb01 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 06:24:51 PST 2001

if stephen would not mind setting up a dicussion list
I would like to see that happen I have some extra
computer parts.. ram and hard disks i would be willing
to donate in order to facilitate the extra hardship it
would incur on the host machine.. that way if a new
guild was starting to be formed it could be annouced
on the gatesedge at ansteorra.org list and then when it
gets enough response moved to the
casting at ansteorra.org , seamstress at ansteorra.org ,
armoring at ansteorra.org , or even archery at ansteorra.org
lists for those that wish to subscribe to a specific
interest.. I for one an interested in all the above
and more... everything except the "kilt and sheep
guild" :) If this is a bad idea or something else is
simpler please propose it so we can get this out of
the way and continue to have a happy family...

Godspeed,
Mattius