GE - Can we post a domesday

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Tue Feb 27 07:17:38 PST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: William de Clare
> Is there anyway to post a domesday list on our web site (like Ravens
Fort)?  > http://users.ev1.net/~jacinth/ravensfort/edomesday.html Where you
volunteer
> what information you would like posted. I know often, I would have like to
> have sent people personal thanks, but unable to locate their emails or
phone
> numbers. Or can we get a second list for chat ( I think many of us enjoy
it ), I
> do.

I have plans to do that as the next major addition to the canton website.  I
cant say when that will be but my plans are that it will be sooner rather
than later.

> I play at Gates Edge because of the wonderful people in it (Ya'll rule),
> William de Clare

Thanks,  We think you are kinda spiffy also and I for one am glad to have
you around.  We needed another heavy fighter to keep Bowen in line  :-)

-Eadric