GE - Iron Seamstress Reminder

Jennifer Mittelstaedt gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 12:28:38 PST 2001

Unto All:

	On April the 12th there will be another Iron Seamstress Sewing Challenge.
The theme of this challenge will be loner garb.  So plan now what your
groups would like to sew.
	This time we will be starting at 7:00pm sharp to 9:30pm.  And will be held
at the Northwoods Presbyterian Church on 1960.  Detailed directions will be
on the Gate's Edge web page.
	I will again be asking for Judges and teams to contact me (privately).  You
will need all of your equipment on site.  If anyone wants to donate material
that will be unable to attend please bring said supplies to the March or
April Gate's Edge Populaces.
	If  you have any questions please email or call me.  Thank you for your
help and participation.

In service as always,
Gwynafwy
gwyn_26 at hotmail.com