GE - Hey everyone

Tyr Tjuguskegg tjuguskegg at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 20:39:02 PST 2001

Ok we had another good night at the house, I didn't advertise the casting
night for tonight because after Saturday I was under the impression that
everyone had enough of my ugly mug, but people came back for more punishment
tonight without hesitation, good grief ya'll are really masochistic.

Well I enjoyed having all you folks come out tonight and my door is always
open, and it was again a great night, I enjoyed the conversation and the
company while I fletched my arrows.

But really folks I actually just wanted to come online to say one thing, it
has to do with Mattias, not only is he the guild chainmail expert but he has
become the casting extordinaire, he came here tonight with a very nice piece
of art, he cast a coin from some ridium <sp?> and it was very very well
done...everyone I think he has a winner, we need to get together again,
anyone up for Friday night?

Tyr Tjuguskegg