GE - Archery and DO-IT this Saturday

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Fri Feb 2 08:04:14 PST 2001

I hate to miss out on another Gate's Edge gathering! I have obligations in
Austin this weekend. Also, classes will keep me away from Gate's Edge
meetings until the end of May. I'm sorry, everyone, but that's school. But
the light is at the end of the tunnel--this is my last semester--Hooray!
Eadric--please let me know what I can do to help out at MidSummer Faire.

Signy