GE - RE:Ooops.....

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Fri Feb 9 14:36:52 PST 2001

Hello all, that last post was supposed to go somewhere else.  I was going to
wait awhile before mentioning this to the Canton, but since the cats out of
the bag, as it were........ I am going to enter a bid for the October crown,
I know it's in the middle of TRF, but I promise to take only one weekend
away from everyone who works the entire faire.  I hope that after you think
about it a while you'll agree to go along with the project.  Maybe we can
begin discussion at populous, time permitting.

Regards,
Damask